Sunday, May 20, 2012

Skirts and Leggings from Black Milk.


These are all the ones I currently want from Black Milk.  It's a long and expensive list, but I won't get everything from it, just helps me look at them and decide which ones I really want to spend my money on.  They should keep stuff in stock longer.  It seems whenever I'm ready to get a certain pair, it's gone forever by my next paycheck.  WHICH BLOWS DIRTY MONKEY CHIPS. 

I really wanted (but is discontinued) list.

3D Ribs Dress, Gamer Dress, Lace White Leggings, Leopards Ahoy Leggings, Spartans Red Leggings, Wet Look High Waisted Overalls, Koi v.s Samurai Swimsuit, Deadlier Swimsuit, Dali Swimsuit, Snow Fox Swimsuit, Chopin Leggings and the Clouds Dress.

BlackMilkClothing.com/collections/museum

^^For pictures of the ones I listed, since I don't feel like making this super full of pictures.... well more than it already is. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment