Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scentsy Order.


Ok so today I went and ordered some Scentsy stuff.  I got the cupcake warmer with two different scents called Vanilla Suede and Cherry Vanilla. 

Anything Cherry Vanilla is on sale until the end of May, since it's the scent of the month.  I love anything vanilla so I went ahead and got one to try out.  I would have bought more, but I won't know if I actually like the smell until I get them.  Only thing that sucks about buying this sort of stuff online, you don't get to smell-test it first.  Which makes me wonder if they have samples out there somewhere.

Around June 6th, my mom is going to buy some of the fondue versions of Scentsy called Velata.  It's basically the same thing, but instead of buying scented packs of wax, you buy squeezy chocolate packs that are actually the same shape as the Scentsy ones.

That's what the Velata fondue packs look like.  That one is actually the Milk Chocolate one.  There's Caramel Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate and Dark Chocolate in addition to the Milk Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment