Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Marble Fox as a potential pet.


My favorite animal in the entire world is the fox.  And one day I really really hope to have a Marble fox for a pet, legally of course.  I already know everything I need and all the basics and whatnot.  I just have to change my living situation... aka move the hell out of my mother's house and get a "Fur-bearing Mammal Breeder Permit” to get one of these little buggers.  That and find a good vet nearby that would deal with a fox.  I swear I'm going to name it Kirby or Artemis. >_< 

Ugh, I've been planning on having a fox since I knew it was possible, that was about 3 or 4 years ago?  I mean I always wanted one, I just didn't know it could be done legally... and without catching a fox in the wild.  THAT'S the illegal part, you can't take a wild animal in, just one from a licensed breeder and you have to be careful of your state's laws(or country's laws) regarding foxes and the like. 

It's probably going to be years before I would even actually try for this.  I need a place of my own and to be stable before I take on a fox, considering it would take up all my time to raise and train.

I just randomly took these pictures off of google, because yeah, I don't have a real one to photograph. Ohhhh super sad face. T_T

1 comment: