Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Red -God of War- PlayStation 3.




I got my new red God of War PlayStation 3 system today! 

WHOOT!

The only reason I was able to get it was via birthday money, but it's still mine dammit.(May 9th I turned 25) >_< 


I think I went a bit overboard taking some unboxing photos, but it worked out well for a blog entry anyways. I'm not quite sure why I went and grabbed my gold controllers and threw them in there?  I guess I was looking at my PS3 as a whole?  Maybe kinda sorta a bit yeah.

Everyone keeps asking me what I did with the games that came with it... I traded them in towards the system like a boss.  God of War isn't my thing, it's NOT a bad series in my opinion, it's just not my cup of tea.  I'd rather be playing some Elder Scrolls.

500gb of pure red goodness, I can never deny the color red. About 80% of the things I own are indeed the color red.  I don't think I'll know what to do with all that space, but then again I said the same thing about my 80gb and it's totally full.  Even so, 500gb is a great deal more and I doubt I can fill it anytime soon.

But yeah, my bed(couch that I sleep on?) is in disarray for the moment, Aaronn is playing a game on the TV I need to hook it all up.  And now I just have to transfer my stuff over and format my old fat 80gb PS3.  I'm giving my old one to Aaronn, so he can start playing on his own system, rather than pestering me to play Skylanders and whatnot.




No comments:

Post a Comment