Wednesday, May 29, 2013

PreSchool Graduation.




So not only was today my little sister's 23rd birthday, it was also my son's preschool graduation!  Geez was it a busy day and on top of that I had work later in the evening.  This hermit just wants to stay inside please and thank you. T_T

Apparently they have graduations for just about every grade anymore.  I only had graduation for 8th grade(leaving junior high) and 12th grade(duh high school).  But apparently now preschoolers get a graduation too.  I'd say little 5 year old kids rock the robes better than 18 year old dipshits anyways. ^_^

Aaronn even received his own diploma.  I gotta admit, it was cute as hell watching these kids walk up smiling when their names were called.  There was a picnic afterwards, the whole shebang, they really go all out nowadays.  Kinda neat I think.

On a side note, that tri-slide looks like a cthulhu to me.  Just saying.





No comments:

Post a Comment