Friday, March 8, 2013

Mini Rex and Netherland Dwarf.



Alright, so a few weeks ago, I got my first bunny!  He's a Broken Black Mini Rex and I named him Moomoo.  Born on December 19, 2012.  ^_^

But yesterday, I adopted a greyish/silver-colored Netherland Dwarf that had been neglected and dropped off(where I got my first bunny from).  I really don't know anything about the bunny's previous life(aka name or age), but I was told he was about 5-7 years old.  I'm just going to say that he's 6, just for the heck of it. Ash has some problems with one of his eyes and was waaaaaaay under fed.  He's skin and bones.

I've been wanting another bunny for Moomoo to play with and he's been excited since "Ash" showed up.  Yeah, my son decided to name the new bunny Ash, but he claims it's not because of his color.  Whenever he talks about Ash, he says: "His name is Ash, like the pokemon trainer!!!"  Kids. ^_^

So yeah, I now have two male bunnies in almost a month's span.  Only thing left is to get the bunny my mom wanted.  She really wants a Holland Lop and those things are so hard to find it seems, not to mention expensive.  I mean hell, they are going for about $125.00USD according to breeder websites.  The only rabbit I paid for was Moomoo and he was no where near that... and Ash was free(aside from his cage and such). >_<

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! He´s so cute!! I really like the circle around his eye!!:)

    love,
    Alicia

    leeshionable.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete