Monday, July 23, 2012

Huge Crap Overhaul


Huge crap overhaul.<3

In order of appearance:
Ichigo Strawberry Happy Milk Plushie ミルク
Crochet Clown (my grandma made)
Cupcake Scentsy(with Vanilla Suede melted)
Vanilla Suede Scentsy Bar
Cherry Vanilla Scentsy Bar
Maraschino Curve Velata
Fondue Pick (comes with Velata warmer)
Glico Matcha Milk Caramel (my favorite)
March of the Koalas (Koala no March) Cocoa & Vanilla
Fuwarinka Gum Rose Flavor
Fuwarinka Rose Essence Soft Candy
Theatrhythym Final Fantasy for 3DS

Ok so I haven't updated on junk that I've accumulated over time.  I figured I should just make one big blog and be done with it, rather than make a billion individual ones.

I got the Milk Plushie from Cornstarch on Etsy.  It's so cute, I keep squishing and poking it.  There are 3 other "flavors" to choose from; Soy, Regular and Chocolate.   In addition to the Strawberry one I bought, making it 4 flavors.  You can choose to have "milk" written in Japanese or English.
The link to the Etsy shop is ---------> www.etsy.com/shop/Cornstarch

The little clown is nothing more than something my grandma used to shell out by the dozens.  I remember when she was making those things everyday.  They've got a plastic egg inside them with beads inside.  So it's pretty much a baby rattle. XD

For the Scentsy --------> http://www.scentsy.net
For the Velata ---------> http://www.velata.com

Matcha caramel is my favorite thing on earth, I don't know what I'd do without it.  Well I do, but it wouldn't be as fun.  It's basically my favorite candy/treat ever made. <3 

KOALA CANDY!!! WHOOT!!!  Ok well I love the March of Koala candies, but I'm really not a fan of this flavor.

Rose candy is amazing, it's got a sort of sourish kick to it you might not expect.  I love it though, as well as the gum version of it.  Although the gum's flavor isn't as strong and it doesn't last too long.

As for Theatrythym Final Fantasy.... if you love Final Fantasy, the music, characters, card collecting and 3DS..... then this game is for you.  It's adorable, fun and at times kinda challenging depending on what difficulty you're playing on.  I already have all the CollectaCards and 9 holos at this point.  It comes with a stylus and stickers.  Sorry that I was too lazy to take a picture of it.  But basically you just use the stickers to customize the stylus.  Example: I chose the chocobo for mine. 
The main website for Theatrythym is cute ---------> http://www.theatrhythm.com

Alright, I think I'm done here, this is getting crazy long and I'm not in the mood to lengthen it further.  And yes, I'm aware that everything is mirrored, I'm lazy and if you really can't read what's in the pictures then you're kind of retarded.  Especially since I made a list of everything for you guys anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment