Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ariel Amigurumi.



My new Ariel Amigurumi.
Ok well I got her on June 13th, but I've been lazy to post anything here.  I've basically had her for a month now.  She's so cute! ^_^

I love all things Ariel... *ahem* and Marina, but that's a different version of The Little Mermaid.  I like Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid(アンデルセン童話 にんぎょ姫 Anderusen Dōwa Ningyo hime) much better than Disney's sugarcoated version.

Anyways, back to Ariel.  The pictures I have up are mirrored so it shows that her hair is swept in the wrong direction, but the first picture isn't mirrored and I don't care to change the other two.

I got her from AnyaZoe at Etsy.  Her shop-------> http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnyaZoe

 


*Random picture thrown in at the end I know. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment