Thursday, July 4, 2013

Recent Games.




Recently I've been playing a lot of TES:V Skyrim, Project X Zone, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and "Mercia" in PlayStation Home. 

I've been continuing my Imperial in Skyrim a lot lately, I feel like I neglect the human races a bit too much.  I like playing as a Nord and all, but the rest never get touched... ever.  I usually just stick to the Dunmers.  I have a Redguard that I haven't used in about a year, she's also my only female character.  Basically all I've been doing is running around in Blackreach shooting Falmer in the head and pulling blatantly obvious levers for giggles.

I haven't even touched Home since 2009, feels like forever, but curiosity tends to let my mind question old things.  But I found a free rpg called "Mercia" and it's decent as far as Home is concerned.  It's not like a major game or anything and the controls are a bit retarded, but it's better than anything I would have expected.

Anyways, I've been kinda neglecting Project X Zone because of ACNL and Skyrim... but I decided I was going to play it out of insomnia and T-elos appeared. <3<3<3  Xenosaga I love you.

Also, I never knew there was an Animal Crossing anime.... I feel like I've been cheated in life. T_T






No comments:

Post a Comment