Monday, April 8, 2013

New Stuff and Boyfriend Post.



 I know I haven't made a real blog entry in a while, I just keep sticking music videos in here. OH WELL. >_<

Saturday I hung out with Gina and Aaron and got a bunch of stuff!  Besides the treats Gina made for my pets, I got some older game guides from Aaron(although I'm just borrowing the 3 Dragon Age ones).  My son(also named Aaronn) was given some old Final Fantasy VIII figures.  I kinda cringed when he tore the boxes open, but they weren't for me, so I have no say. XD

I got the piggy coin purse from the 31 party that Gina had a few weeks ago.  It was about $15.00 I think.

On another note, BEST BOYFRIEND EVER. I think I took about 30 billion pictures of the roses he gave me.  I fucking love roses, they're like crack to me.<3





No comments:

Post a Comment