Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Glasses & I'm an Aunt finally!!!

The glasses I got are the black "Retro09" frame.

Today was a good day.  Scratch that, make it a great day.  My little sister finally had her baby boy, Ethan Ryan, so I'm finally an aunt! Well technically she had him yesterday on the 23rd, but it was late when I posted this. XD

AND to top it off, my glasses that I've been waiting for since January 11th, finally came in.  The complications with my order and all the wait was well worth it I think.  

I love these glasses.  Though I don't think I'll be ordering from that site again. XD  Eyebuydirect.com seriously has the worst customer service I've had to endure.  They ignored half of my emails altogether, and I was extremely nice and civil about my problems.  First they lost my order, then it was out of stock, and the next one I picked (that they assured me was in stock) wasn't in stock either. XD  After that they sent me random glasses with no prescription.  But I did eventually end up with a pair that I am content with.  I guess that's all that matters really.  I just don't feel like going through four more months of emails to get another pair if need be.

But all-in-all today was a fantastic day.<3  And I took tons of pictures for no reason. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment